The 22nd Annual Paws Walk is right around the corner! This year’s event will take place on Saturday, Sept. 8th at Lindenwood Park. Please join us in raising funds to support the shelter animals of the Humane Society Fargo-Moorhead. Print the donor form and start collecting funds for the shelter animals today!
To reach more people, we have also created a sample donor letter you may use if you wish. Just tailor the letter with your own information and send it out to all your family and friends.
Ways to collect donations:
- Collect donations in person
- Send out a letter or email and ask individuals to mail donations to your address
** To ensure you get credit for your donations, please have people send their donations directly to you and not to the Humane Society Fargo-Moorhead. We cannot guarantee to track/give you credit for donations that are mailed to the shelter directly. **
- You can also have them make their donation via Razoo Online Fundraising; here you have the option to set up your own fundraising page to support the 22ndAnnual Paws Walk.
- To do this they can go to http://www.razoo.com/story/22nd-Annual-Paws-Walk-Stride-For-Strays-Humane-Society-Fargo-Moorhead or just visit www.razoo.com and type 22nd Annual Paws Walk in the search field and the donation page will appear. From this page you may set up your own individual or team page to fundraise for this event. See instructions below.
- Visit the above link
- Scroll down to the lower right side of the page to a box that says, More Ways You Can Help
- Clink on the Fundraise button in that box
- From there, you can set up your own page or a team page to fundraise for the 22nd Annual Paws Walk
- To set up an individual page, fill in the field that says Fundraiser Name (e.g.: Drake & Roxwell Raise Money for Paws Walk) and then click on the green button, Start Fundraising and just fill in your information.
- To set up a team page click on the gray box in the upper right hand corner that says, Set Up A Team, then click on the green button, Create A Team, fill in Humane Society Fargo-Moorhead for the organization you are fundraising for and finish filling out the rest with your information.
If you have any questions on any of the above information, feel free to contact Heather Klefstad at 701-239-0077, ext. 4.